Tag: Institute For New England Native American Studies
- One Year In, Native American Students in Early Childhood Program Making an Impact in Tribal Schools
The Native American Early Childhood Education Scholars Program is a pilot program that fully funds the students as they earn a bachelor’s degree in early childhood and education in inclusive settings.
- Discussions for and with Massachusetts Native Peoples: Final Roundtable Discussion
The Institute for New England Native American Studies invites you to these discussions, which will highlight the persistence and growth of urban Indian communities.
- UMass President’s Office Funds Three UMass Boston Projects
Faculty and Staff Receive $174,500 for UMass President's Science and Technology Initiative and Creative Economy Initiatives.
- UMass Boston Begins Native American Early Childhood Education Scholars Program
The University of Massachusetts Boston is working with regional tribes to increase the number of highly qualified Native American early childhood educators and intervention specialists serving Native children.
- UMass Boston Cosponsors Boston Harbor Islands 2012 Native American Festival
UMass Boston's Institute for New England Native American Studies is cosponsoring the Boston Harbor Islands Native American Festival on Sunday, July 22, on Peddocks Island.
- UMass Boston Cohosts Four-Day Conference Featuring Leading Scholars on Native Studies
Leading Native Studies scholars from around the world came together at the Mohegan Sun Convention Center in Uncasville, Connecticut earlier this month for the 2012 Native American and Indigenous Studies Association (NAISA) annual meeting, cohosted by the University of Massachusetts Boston.
- UMass Boston Cosponsors Boston Harbor Islands 2011 Native American Summer Festival
UMass Boston's Institute for New England Native American Studies is cosponsoring the Boston Harbor Islands Native American Festival on August 6.