Tag: Israeli-palestinian Peace
- Interview with Professor Karen Ross
Professor Ross's research focuses on issues of education, peacebuilding, and social activism. She looks at how to better understand the impact of grassroots peacebuilding programs, particularly educational ones.
- Encounters, Impact, and Change: Oh my!
Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series - What we can learn from Jewish and Palestinian Encounters in Israel
- New Book by UMass Boston Reconciliation Expert: Two-state Solution Not Viable in Israel, Palestine
Peacemaker Padraig O'Malley tells the story of two narratives in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- 20 Years of Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process: What Have We Learned?
Join us for a discussion led by faculty experts in political science, international relations, and coflict resolution
- Matz Shares Expertise on Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Resolution at Local Synagogue
MGS professor engages local Jewish community on peace process in Israel.