Tag: Jan Mutchler
- Distinguished Faculty Reflect on Growth and Change at UMass Boston
Levy, Mutchler, and Tang discuss teaching, research, and service at Distinguished Faculty event
- Chancellor’s Awards Highlight Faculty Excellence at 2016 Commencement Ceremony
Three professors win awards for Distinguished Scholarship, Teaching, and Service
- Gerontology’s Jan Mutchler Earns Chancellor’s Service Award
Mutchler’s demographic scholarship and community service extend from local municipalities to the national arena as well.
- Many Elders Cannot Meet Housing and Health Care Needs with Social Security Benefits Alone
Gerontology Institute develops new tool to measure income adequacy and issues National Elder Economic Security Report.
- Gerontology Institute to House Center for Social and Demographic Research on Aging
MGS opens new center to expand demographic and applied research capacity on aging issues.
- Gerontology Institute Conducts Needs Assessments in Two Local Communities
MGS faculty and student researchers evaluate aging-related needs in Hingham and Cohasset.