Tag: Jean Rhodes
- On 10th Anniversary of Katrina, Jean Rhodes’s Research Shows Resiliency
Jean Rhodes found that more than 60 percent of respondents bounced back to pre-disaster levels of mental health, even though nearly half exhibited post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms a year after the storm.
- $2.5M Justice Dept. Grant Will Fund Development of Mentoring for Children of Incarcerated Parents
UMass Boston Psychology Professor Jean Rhodes received a grant to increase mentor effectiveness for 2 million children with parents in jail, prison, or on parole.
- Prof. Jean Rhodes Awarded Grant to Study the Health Consequences of Hurricane Katrina
A highly competitive, national funding program dedicated to tackling pressing health policy issues has awarded a grant to University of Massachusetts Boston professor Jean Rhodes and a collaborator at Harvard University to study the health consequences of Hurricane Katrina.
- UMass Boston Research Highlights Value of Youth-Initiated Mentoring
Jean Rhodes Investigates National Guard Youth ChalleNGe Program
- Youth Mentoring Research to Take Center Stage at UMass Boston
UMass Boston MENTOR/ National Mentoring Partnership have partnered up to form an institute that will support the advancement of mentoring efforts.
- UMass Boston and MENTOR Form Alliance Supporting Youth Mentoring Research
Chancellor J. Keith Motley announces the UMass Boston/MENTOR Research Alliance at a youth mentoring summit in Washington, D.C.