Tag: Julia Tripp
- UMass Boston Research Assistant Plans Local World AIDS Day Event
Julia Tripp designed the local event, invited roundtable participants, raised funds, and auditioned actors for the play she wrote.
- World AIDS Day: Getting to Zero Heroes
Center for Social Policy Research Assistant Julia Tripp has organized this local conference and penned the play to be performed.
- MGS Poverty Policy Experts to Speak at Carter Center on Post-Katrina Disaster Relief Issues
Friedman and Tripp will deliver keynote address on constituent involvement at "Not Meant to Live Like This" conference
- Center for Social Policy Celebrates Anniversary Honoring Leaders for Economic and Social Justice
UMass Boston social policy think tank celebrates twenty years of poverty policy research and evaluation
- Center for Social Policy Honors Julia Tripp: From Homeless to Poverty Policy Advisor
Constituent Advisory Group Coordinator helps give voice to those living in poverty and recognizes its transformative power.
- U.S. Rep. Frank to be Honored at Center for Social Policy Gala
University of Massachusetts Boston Think Tank Celebrating 20th Anniversary