- Race, Politics, and Public Opinion about Justice Reinvestment
Assistant Professor of Sociology Kevin Wozniak is the next speaker in the Mayor's Office of Resilience & Racial Equity's Resilience and Racial Equity Speaker Series.
- Perspectives on Law and Justice Courses at UMass Boston
Faculty teaching law and justice related courses will give brief talks on their work. Time for Q&A. Pizza provided; course and career services information available following the talks.
- Safety and Justice Dialogue: How Can We Reduce Violence
Come deliberate options for action towards building a stronger community and healthier interactions with police
- Gender Justice, Remedy and Reparation
In this talk Dyan Mazurana will discuss her research on the intersection of gender and women’s and children’s rights with processes of justice during armed conflict and under authoritarian regimes.
- All Souls Author MacDonald Discusses Restorative Justice Practices at Slomoff Symposium
All Souls Author Michael Patrick MacDonald led a panel discussion on restorative justice at Tuesday's annual Slomoff Symposium.