- Professor Receives Fulbright to Study LGBTQ Mental Health in Colombia, South Africa, Philippines
Sharon Horne, professor of counseling and school psychology and the graduate program director of the Counseling Psychology PhD Program, has received a Fulbright Global Scholar Award for 2018-2019.
- UMass Boston PhD Student to Address LGBTQ Health As One of 40 New Health Policy Research Scholars
Christopher Chiu, a student in UMass Boston’s Clinical Psychology PhD Program, is one of 40 scholars nationwide selected for the second cohort of the Health Policy Research Scholars program.
- Screening: Seventeen (Austria 2017)
German Studies is pleased to co-present Seventeen (Austria 2017) at the 33rd Wicked Queer Film Festival.
- Screening: Center of My World (Germany 2016)
German Studies is pleased to co-present Center of My World (2016) at the 33rd Wicked Queer Film Festival.
- Christophe Honoré
Acclaimed French Filmmaker Christophe Honoré to visit UMass Boston
- UMass Boston Student Celebrates Transgender Rights Achievements at the White House
Nicholas McCaskill has spent much of the last few years fighting for transgender rights.
- Safe Zone Training
In this training you will learn how to create effective LGBTQ awareness and how to be an ally within the LGBTQ community. To sign up, go to umb.edu/oslce.
- The LGBTQ experience at UMB: Issues and concerns
Please join Office of Diversity and Inclusion in upcoming climate study planning sessions.
- Diversity in Dialog: Separating the T in LGBTQ
Diversity Dialogue Series presented by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion