- Camp Shriver an Official Charity Partner of the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon
The team of runners will raise funds to support Camp Shriver, a fully inclusive recreational program for children with and without disabilities.
- Camp Shriver Named an Official Charity Partner of the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon
The team of runners will raise $3,500 to support Camp Shriver, a fully inclusive recreational program for children with and without disabilities.
- Survey of Boston Neighborhoods Reveals Life Before and After Marathon Bombing
A new study that sheds light on how residents felt about their neighborhoods before and after the attack.
- Krystle Campbell Scholarships Awarded to UMass Students
Chancellor J. Keith Motley and UMass Trustee Richard Campbell presented UMass Boston student Micki Hall with a $5,000 Krystle Campbell Scholarship today at a campus event celebrating the Boston Marathon and honoring Campbell.
- UMass Boston Students Volunteer at Marathon Finish Line
Students who volunteered at last year's marathon return to aid runners.
- Join the GoKids Boston Motley Crew Marathon Team 2012
GoKids Boston is recruiting runners to participate in the 2012 Boston Marathon as part of the GoKids Boston's "Motley Crew."