Tag: Marine Operations
- Cruise the Boston Harbor Islands and See Lighthouses with UMass Boston
The community is invited to join UMass Boston’s Marine Operations on Island Adventures and Lighthouse Cruises around the Boston Harbor this summer.
- Monday Lunchtime Boston Harbor Cruises Continue Through October
UMass Boston students can take an hour-long Boston Harbor Cruise every Monday this summer for free. Tickets are $5 for faculty and staff and $10 for community members.
- UMass Boston Minutes Highlight Students, Faculty, and Staff
Next time you tune in to WUMB 91.9 FM, you’ll hear a new series of 60-second stories about UMass Boston.
- Marine Operations Offers Cruise to Recently Opened Harbor Island
Explore Peddocks Island on August 14th on the Columbia Point
- UMass Boston Hosting Three-Hour Tall Ship Cruises
UMass Boston’s Marine Operations is offering three-hour narrated cruises aboard the M/V Columbia Point, giving passengers an up close view of the Tall Ships and visiting naval ships in the port of Boston for the city’s July 4 celebration.