Tag: Marine Operations
- Island Adventure: Spectacle Island
This three-hour adventure begins with a narrated cruise through the Boston Harbor Islands National Park, where you will be able to experience the rich history and geography of Spectacle Island.
- Monday Harbor Cruises Are Back for the Summer
Popular lunchtime cruises are back, thanks to the completion of Fox Point Dock renovations.
- Celebrate the Return of the Tall Ships
Get up close to the magnificent Tall Ships on a three-hour narrated cruise with the Division of Marine Operations aboard the M/V Columbia Point.
- Monday Harbor Cruise
Cruises depart from the newly renovated Fox Point Dock, located adjacent to University Drive between Wheatley and McCormack halls, every Monday at noon. Free for all UMass Boston students with ID.
- Cruise the Boston Harbor Islands and See Lighthouses with UMass Boston
The community is invited to join UMass Boston’s Marine Operations on Island Adventures and Lighthouse Cruises around the Boston Harbor this summer.
- Monday Lunchtime Boston Harbor Cruises Continue Through October
UMass Boston students can take an hour-long Boston Harbor Cruise every Monday this summer for free. Tickets are $5 for faculty and staff and $10 for community members.
- UMass Boston Minutes Highlight Students, Faculty, and Staff
Next time you tune in to WUMB 91.9 FM, you’ll hear a new series of 60-second stories about UMass Boston.
- Marine Operations Offers Cruise to Recently Opened Harbor Island
Explore Peddocks Island on August 14th on the Columbia Point
- UMass Boston Hosting Three-Hour Tall Ship Cruises
UMass Boston’s Marine Operations is offering three-hour narrated cruises aboard the M/V Columbia Point, giving passengers an up close view of the Tall Ships and visiting naval ships in the port of Boston for the city’s July 4 celebration.