Tag: Marine Ops
- Island Adventure: Spectacle Island
This three-hour adventure begins with a narrated cruise through the Boston Harbor Islands National Park, where you will be able to experience the rich history and geography of Spectacle Island.
- Celebrate the Return of the Tall Ships
Get up close to the magnificent Tall Ships on a three-hour narrated cruise with the Division of Marine Operations aboard the M/V Columbia Point.
- Cruise the Boston Harbor Islands and See Lighthouses with UMass Boston
The community is invited to join UMass Boston’s Marine Operations on Island Adventures and Lighthouse Cruises around the Boston Harbor this summer.
- Monday Lunchtime Boston Harbor Cruises Continue Through October
UMass Boston students can take an hour-long Boston Harbor Cruise every Monday this summer for free. Tickets are $5 for faculty and staff and $10 for community members.
- Marine Operations Offers Cruise to Recently Opened Harbor Island
Explore Peddocks Island on August 14th on the Columbia Point
- 2012 Welcome Week Events: September 10
UMass Boston students are invited to take a free harbor cruise.