Tag: Mark Warren
- Public Policy Research Seminar Fall 2016 Mark Warren
Building an educational justice movement: Organizing against the School to Prison Pipeline” project. Professor Mark Warren, Department of Public Policy and Public Affairs
- McCormack Prof Earns Prestigious DuBois Fellowship to Study the Education of Young Men of Color
Kudos to Public Policy Professor Mark Warren who will study the school-to-prison pipeline.
- McCormack Prof Criticizes New Report on Parent Organizing in Schools
Warren reviewed the recent American Enterprise Institute report, Turning lightning into electricity: Organizing parents for education reform.
- Youth Power and Leadership in the Boston Youth Justice Movement, 2005 – 2008
Join us for this research seminar presented by the Department of Public Policy and Public Affairs
- UMass Boston Prof Receives National Award for Educational Innovation and Justice
McCormack Grad School's Mark Warren is honored for scholarship and community organizing.
- UMass Boston Professor Honored for Book on Community Organizing for School Reform
A Match on Dry Grass by McCormack Grad School’s Mark Warren acknowledged by prominent research association
- UMass Boston’s Policy School Showcases Community Partnerships
At recent UMass Boston event, McCormack Grad School showcases their community engagement activities.
- Mark Warren’s Community Organizing and Education Research Featured at Research Luncheon
MGS faculty member highlights his work with Urban Research-Based Action Network (URBAN)
- Interview with Mark Warren, MGS Education Policy Specialist
Warren's policy work strongly aligns with the McCormack mission to serve low-income communities.