- Green Careers Forum 2015
Meet with employers about green jobs and internships in the Boston area.
- Social Media Night: How to Tell Your Story with Digital Media
Learn how to use videos, photos, and other tools to make your story more effective at UMass Boston's 1st Social Media Night.
- UMass Boston Professors Win Best Paper Award at 2014 Marketing & Public Policy Conference
Vincent Xie and Jessie M. Quintero Johnson Win Best Paper Award at the 2014 Marketing & Public Policy Conference.
- Launch your Sales and Marketing Career in the CLOUD
Join us for the “Sales and Marketing Careers in the CLOUD” Information Session and find more about exciting opportunities in sales and marketing and changes in the SaaS industry.
- UMass Boston Professor Organizes International Doctoral Consortium in Taiwan
Werner Kunz hosts 20th Annual ServSIG Doctoral Consortium in Taiwan
- First Social Media Workshop for the Local Business Community at UMass Boston
UMass Boston hosted its first social media workshop for the local community.
- College of Management Presents Johnny Cupcakes
Come hear Johnny Earle, aka Johnny Cupcakes, tell the story of how he turned a simple idea into a multimillion-dollar business using nontraditional methods.
- New Entrepreneurship Course at UMass Boston Provides Workforce Training
Because building a successful startup company requires more than just a good idea, the Entrepreneurship Center is offering a new sales and marketing class this fall.
- UMass Boston Students Help WUMB Radio Station to Engage Their Listeners
A team of UMass Boston students worked on a semester project to renew the social media activity of WUMB, a nationally recognized NPR folk and roots music radio station at UMass Boston.
- UMass Boston Students Assist Girl Scouts Through Social Media
Students in the College of Management developed a social media strategy for the Girl Scouts organization in a Boston-wide social media competition.
- Werner Kunz Receives Best Paper Award
Professor Kunz Honored for Best Paper
- Transnational Collaboration in Teaching and Learning
Professor Ed Romar of the College of Management, with the help of a Hungarian colleague, Professor Annamaria Sas, has been providing an opportunity for significant cross-cultural collaboration to students at UMass Boston and the University of Pannonia in Veszprem, Hungary.