Tag: Massachusetts Office Of Public Collaboration
- Community Mediation Centers Celebrate $12M ROI and 6 Years of Legislative Support
The Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration operates a unique program offering conflict resolution services throughout the state.
- Office of Public Collaboration, DOC Lead Pilot Project on Prisoner Re-entry Mediation
To reduce recidivism, McCormack Graduate School center partners with MA Department of Correction to provide prisoner mediation services.
- Safety and Justice Dialogue: How Can We Reduce Violence
Come deliberate options for action towards building a stronger community and healthier interactions with police
- McCormack’s Community Mediation Grant Program Shows Large Return on Investment
MOPC reports back to state officials about the impact the public funding has made in providing conflict resolution services to local courts and communities.
- McCormack Study Identifies Gaps, Assets, Opportunities in MA Municipal Conflict Resolution Programs
Massachusetts Office for Public Collaboration has documented the critical needs of Massachusetts municipalities and communities for conflict resolution skills and resources to prevent and manage local conflicts.
- New Study Documents Destructive Conflict in Local Communities, Calls for Training and Resources
New conflict resolution needs assessment finds destructive public conflict is causing dysfunction and harm in local governments and communities.
- Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration Briefs Legislators on Community Mediation Centers
On Wednesday, January 14, at noon in Room 222 of the State House, staff from the Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration at UMass Boston’s McCormack Graduate School will present the results of its annual report and evaluation on its state-funded Community Mediation Center Grant Program.
- MA Office of Public Collaboration Joins the McCormack Grad School
Dean Ira A. Jackson welcomes MOPC as its newest center at the McCormack Graduate School.
- Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration Awards $582K in Grants to Community Mediation Centers
UMass Boston-based office promotes delivery of affordable mediation services
- UMass Boston Administers Grants to Community Mediation Centers
The doors of community mediation centers throughout Massachusetts will remain open to citizens seeking help in addressing family, neighborhood, and community conflicts, thanks to financial assistance from a University of Massachusetts Boston program.