Tag: Massachusetts Office Of Public Collaboration
- New Study Documents Destructive Conflict in Local Communities, Calls for Training and Resources
New conflict resolution needs assessment finds destructive public conflict is causing dysfunction and harm in local governments and communities.
- Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration Briefs Legislators on Community Mediation Centers
On Wednesday, January 14, at noon in Room 222 of the State House, staff from the Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration at UMass Boston’s McCormack Graduate School will present the results of its annual report and evaluation on its state-funded Community Mediation Center Grant Program.
- MA Office of Public Collaboration Joins the McCormack Grad School
Dean Ira A. Jackson welcomes MOPC as its newest center at the McCormack Graduate School.
- Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration Awards $582K in Grants to Community Mediation Centers
UMass Boston-based office promotes delivery of affordable mediation services
- UMass Boston Administers Grants to Community Mediation Centers
The doors of community mediation centers throughout Massachusetts will remain open to citizens seeking help in addressing family, neighborhood, and community conflicts, thanks to financial assistance from a University of Massachusetts Boston program.