- Mathematician Eduardo González Earns $130k National Science Foundation Grant
Eduardo González is the recipient of a NSF-DMS grant that will support his work on algebraic and symplectic geometry.
- UMass Boston Students Excel in International Mathematics Competition
The team earned its highest ranking since 2011
- Reception for Associate Professor of Mathematics Eduardo González
Students, faculty, and staff are invited to a reception for Eduardo González, one of Diverse: Issues in Higher Education’s Emerging Scholars for 2014.
- Math Professor Alfred Noel Hosts International Conference at UMass Boston
5-day UMass Boston symposium on representation theory draws scholars from around the world
- Freshman Success Community End-of-Semester Celebration - Fall 2011
CSM's Student Success Center cordially invites the faculty, staff, former and current Freshman Success Community students to celebrate the end of Fall 2011!
- Championing Reform in Undergraduate Science and Math Education
Hannah Sevian believes that progress in social justice can in part be achieved through access to high-quality science education.