- UMass Boston Honors College and MBA Students Advise Mayor Walsh on Bringing Millennials to City Hall
For the third year in a row, students in UMass Boston’s Honors College tackled a project for Boston Mayor Marty Walsh. The fall semester’s assignment: attracting millennials to jobs in Boston, specifically City Hall.
- Graduate Business Programs Summer Open House
Come learn about graduate programs in the College of Management at UMass Boston.
- UMass Boston College of Management’s MBA Ranked by CEO Magazine
The College of Management at the University of Massachusetts Boston is a top business school according to CEO Magazine.
- UMass Boston’s College of Management Starts MBA Classes in Downtown Boston
Starting Monday, the University of Massachusetts Boston’s College of Management is giving MBA students an opportunity to earn credits toward their graduate degree in the heart of historic downtown Boston.
- QS TopMBA Ranks UMass Boston’s MBA Program No. 41 in North America
UMass Boston's MBA program moved up seven spots from last year's TopMBA ranking.
- UMass Boston MBA Ranked 48 in North America by TopMBA in the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report
The MBA program at UMass Boston was recently ranked 48 by the TopMBA QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2013/2014.
- College of Management Featured in The Princeton Review’s “Best 295 Business Schools: 2014 Edition”
The College of Management at UMass Boston is recognized by The Princeton Review as one of the nation's best business schools.
- Winter International Study Open House: India
Join us for our Open House! Learn how you can spend your winter break studying global industry in India.
- Visit UMass Boston’s College of Management at The Economist’s Which MBA? Online Fair
Are you interested in an MBA? Visit UMass Boston's College of Management at The Economist's Which MBA Online Fair to learn more about our programs.