Tag: Mental Health
- UMass Boston Alum Focuses on Treating Whole Self in Third Act as Endurance Coach
Rob Reinhard ’03 says a holistic education at UMass Boston prepared him to be first a licensed mental health counselor and now an endurance and wellness coach who owns his own business.
- Free Counseling for Veterans Each Monday This Spring Semester
The Joiner Institute is happy to partner with the Boston Vet Center again this semester to provide free counseling for veterans on campus each Monday from 10-2.
- World Mental Health Day: Cultural Influences on Understanding and Addressing Mental Health Concerns
Through a series of small and large group discussions, this session will explore ways our unique cultural lenses influence our beliefs and understanding of mental health.
- Active Minds on Campus Planning Meeting
Learn how you can advocate and educate for mental health
- UMass Boston Researchers Fight Health Disparities for Children with Autism
A $3.9 million grant from the National Institute of Mental Health will support early intervention for underserved children in Boston.