- McCormack’s Community Mediation Grant Program Shows Large Return on Investment
MOPC reports back to state officials about the impact the public funding has made in providing conflict resolution services to local courts and communities.
- Disaster Recovery and the Management of Destructive Public Conflict in Japan
Learn about disaster management efforts in Kumamoto and Fukushima and the resulting conflict transformation approaches and post-disaster recovery efforts
- MA Office of Public Collaboration Awards $600K in Grants to Community Mediation Centers Statewide
These centers will be able to continue to deliver important free and low cost local services to primarily low-income citizens.
- Assessing Municipal Needs for Addressing Destructive Public Conflict - Colloquium
Part of the Conflict Resolution Colloquium Series: Report of study commissioned by MA Legislature that found a critical need for conflict resolution assistance and training among municipalities
- MA Office of Public Collaboration Joins the McCormack Grad School
Dean Ira A. Jackson welcomes MOPC as its newest center at the McCormack Graduate School.
- MOPC Accepting Community Mediation Center Grant Applications until July 1st
The MA Office of Public Collaboration is accepting grant applications until July 1, 2013 to provide state operational funding to pre-qualified community mediation centers.
- Community Mediation Center Grant Applicant Briefing
Applicant briefing for FY 2013 Grant Application Request to be held August 10, 2012 at UMass Boston
- MOPC Accepting Community Mediation Center Grant Applications until August 31st
The MA Office of Public Collaboration is accepting grant applications until August 31, 2012 to qualify and provide state operational funding to community mediation centers.