- MSBDC Client Named Massachusetts SBA Small Business Person of the Year
Todd Snopkowski is the founder and president of Snapchef, a South Boston-based company that provides food service industry staffing and culinary training.
- For Fifth Straight Year, MSBDC Client Wins MassChallenge Cash Prize
For the fifth year in a row, a client of the College of Management’s Massachusetts Small Business Development Center has won a cash prize from MassChallenge, the state’s largest business accelerator.
- Massachusetts Business Development Center Guides 4th Straight MassChallenge Winner
RailPod is the fourth consecutive MSBDC client to win a cash award from the MassChallenge.
- MSBDC Client Wins $60,000 by Creating Device for Disasters, Hostage Situations
The entrepreneurs behind one of TIME's best inventions in 2012 sought guidance from the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center at UMass Boston.
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Client Wins $50,000 from Mass Challenge
UMass Boston MSBDC client wins $50,000 at Mass Challenge with their company Bounce Imaging.