- Record Number of UMass Boston Students Earn NSF Graduate Research Fellowships
Chemistry PhD students Sederra Ross and Jessica Karch and psychology PhD student Kirsten Christensen made UMass Boston history this spring when they received NSF Graduate Research Fellowships.
- NSF Grant to Fund UMass Boston Chemistry Education Research
Hannah Sevian has received a $2.5 million grant to help teachers foster a new kind of teaching and learning around chemistry.
- Professor Matthew Bell Receives NSF Grant
Matthew Bell will further his research into quantum limited amplifiers.
- Mathematician Eduardo González Earns $130k National Science Foundation Grant
Eduardo González is the recipient of a NSF-DMS grant that will support his work on algebraic and symplectic geometry.
- UMass Boston Math Professor Named “Emerging Scholar” in Diverse Magazine
Eduardo González is one of 12 scholars featured in the magazine.
- $3 Million IGERT Grant Will Fund Coasts and Communities Fellowships
A $3.1 million grant from the National Science Foundation will fund fellowships in global environmental research.
- UMass Boston Awarded $3.1 Million to Train a New Generation of Environmental Problem Solvers
UMass Boston was awarded $3.1 million from the National Science Foundation to train a new generation of environmental leaders.