- UMass Boston Scientist Uses Coral to Reveal Connection Between Climate Trends and El Niño
Coral in Pacific Ocean Reveal Increased Potential for El Niño
- You Can Help Scientists Track Giant Kelp From Space!
UMass Boston scientist leads citizen science research project to investigate the “redwoods of the ocean”
- New Report Highlights Urgent Need for Ocean Science Literacy
A Diverse Consortium of Scientists, Educators and Museum Experts Developed Report Published by UMass Boston
- The First Global Conference on Oceans, Climate and Security (GC’12)
The University of Massachusetts Boston will host this three-day global conference May 21-23, 2012.
- Battelle and Collaborative Institute for Oceans, Climate, and Security Announce Conference
Battelle and the Collaborative Institute for Oceans, Climate, and Security will host the Global Conference on Oceans, Climate, and Security in May 2012.
- Aspiring Computer Scientists Participate in UMass Boston’s Tech Savvy Computing Camp
UMass Boston hosted a one-day computing camp designed to serve as the launching point for developing a week-long summer science camp.
- UMass Boston Launches the Collaborative Institute for Oceans, Climate, and Security
UMass Boston's new Collaborative Institute for Oceans, Climate, and Security will work toward addressing the challenges of climate change, altered coastal oceans, and security needs.