Tag: Office Of Community Partnerships
- Community Partners to be Recognized at 4th Partnership Symposium
UMass Boston will showcase the bonds between the university and its more than 1,700 community partners at Wednesday’s 4th Annual Community-Engaged Partnerships Symposium.
- Massachusetts Appeals Court to Return to UMass Boston Oct. 18
The Massachusetts Appeals Court returns to the University of Massachusetts Boston on Friday, October 18 to hear criminal and civil cases.
- MA Appeals Court Sitting at UMass Boston
Come hear a case and experience the judicial process firsthand!
- Community Partnerships Forged, Strengthened at Annual UMass Boston Symposium
The event, hosted by the Office of Community Partnerships, connects the worlds of academia and civic service to create vital social programs inside and outside of Boston.
- Defendants, Prosecutors Get Day in Court at UMass Boston
UMass Boston’s Healey Library was transformed into a courtroom March 5, when the Massachusetts Appeals Court held session there.
- UMass Boston Hosts Massachusetts Court of Appeals
The Massachusetts Court of Appeals will hear five cases March 5 on the UMass Boston campus on topics ranging from an officer’s frisking of a defendant to a question over Miranda rights to accidental disability retirement benefits.