- Dorchester Residents Enjoy the Richness of OLLI’s Offerings at UMass Boston
Seniors from Dorchester both facilitate and enroll in lifelong learning courses offered by the Gerontology Institute's OLLI Program.
- Globe Columnist Speaks on Topic of Women in Politics
Joanna Weiss speaks on challenges faced by women in politics and the need for increased action on policy matters important to women and working families.
- For OLLI Scholars, Students Become Teachers
Osher LIfelong Learning Institute offers mentored practice teaching opportunity to 10 graduate students.
- Spring Catalog Offers Many Opportunities for Osher Lifelong Learners
McCormack Grad School's OLLI members enjoys spring courses, travel, and more.
- McCormack Graduate School 2013 Annual Alumni Networking Celebration
Tis the season to celebrate with you
- Older Women’s Political Activism and Contributions to Social Justice
Mary Catherine Bateson speaks at Older Women's League event co-sponsored by McCormack Graduate Shool
- Welcome Back Community Breakfast
What's Brewing at McCormack? Join us for breakfast and find out!
- UMass Boston’s Policy School Showcases Community Partnerships
At recent UMass Boston event, McCormack Grad School showcases their community engagement activities.
- Careers in Aging Event: Career Panel and Luncheon
UMass Boston welcomes prospective students and others interested in the booming aging industry to this free event on April 8.
- OLLI Provides Life-Enrichment Opportunities for Older Adults
The spring 2013 catalog offers members a wide choice of courses, trips, video conferences, and much more.
- UMass Boston Receives $1 Million Grant from Osher Foundation
The University of Massachusetts Boston has received a second $1 million gift from the Bernard Osher Foundation to continue funding of the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
- For Professor Emeritus Frank Caro, Retirement Includes More Time for Research and Community Service
Although he retired four years ago, rest and relaxation often take a back seat to more research and service activities.
- MGS Faculty, Students, and Alums Provide Stimulating Lifelong Learning for OLLI Members
Members of the McCormack Graduate School community offer a wide array of courses this fall
- Friends of OLLI Celebration
Join us for this fundraising gala, dinner, and silent auction to benefit the Osher LIfelong Learning Institute.
- MGS Colleagues Help Older Learners Find Enrichment at Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
McCormack faculty, staff and students teach a wide variety of topics at OLLI
- News from OLLI: August 2011
A new facilitator, a facilitator with a new book, and a first-of-its-kind Brown Bag presentation are all on tap for OLLI this fall.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Turns 10
UMass Boston’s Osher institute, a year-round program for people 50 and up, is one of 119 nationwide programs sponsored by the Bernard Osher Foundation.