Tag: Online Learning
- UMass Boston Recognized on U.S. News 2018 List of Best Online Programs
Several of UMass Boston’s online programs are ranked among the top 100 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report in an annual list of Best Online Programs released this week.
- Elder Care: Enhancing quality of life for our aging population
Join us for an insightful online discussion with two Emerging Leaders Program alums with expertise on elder care and enhancing the quality of life for your aging loved ones.
- Online Training Session: Dispelling Myths About Millennials
Join us for an Online Training Session that will provide practical advice to help the generations understand each other better.
- Online Training Session: Free Your Rebel Thinkers
Join us for an Online Training Session to learn the value of your rebels as well as how to manage rebels so that they’re able to help your organization grow.
- Kate Glynn: From Online Student to Tenure-Track Faculty
Kate Glynn took advantage of a flexible online option to get her master's degree. And it paid off.
- Case Study: Using Appreciative Inquiry to Enable Urban Renewal, Economic and Workforce Redevelopment
The Center for Collaborative Leadership understands that executives lead busy lives. That is why we developed an online training series. This academic year, we will focus on Appreciative Inquiry.
- An Appreciative Inquiry Approach to Resolving Conflict
The Center for Collaborative Leadership understands that executives lead busy lives. That is why we developed an Online Training Series. This academic year, we will focus on Appreciative Inquiry.
- OpenEd Forum: Opening Minds, Sharing Knowledge
Learn about the benefits of open education, how to find and share open educational resources, and how to save money on textbooks.