Tag: Open House
- Open House 2014
Get an up close look at how the campus is moving forward with brand new facilities and programs at this once-a-year event.
- Open House: Study & Travel on the Bay of Naples, Italy this Summer!
Want to satisfy your world culture distribution, earn 3 credits, travel, and study in Italy this summer?
- American Studies Open House
Come to our Open House to learn more about UMass Boston's American Studies Department.
- Caribbean Studies Festival and Open House
A day of fun, learning and appreciation of caribbean society and culture.
- Save the Date for UMass Boston’s 2013 Open House
UMass Boston’s Open House is Saturday, October 19. Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.; the program starts at 9 a.m.
- Open House 2013
Drop by and make yourself at home at UMass Boston's Open House 2013.
- Critical and Creative Thinking Program Open House: Spring 2013 Student Presentations
Join us to celebrate the accomplishments of students who will present their projects from the Synthesis and Reflective Practice courses.
- Open House: Theatre in London
Study English theatre in London this summer!
- Open House for Caribbean Studies Summer Institute
This summer earn 9 credits while studying Caribbean Society and Culture in the Caribbean!
- BLACK FACULTY & STAFF ASSOCIATION OPEN HOUSE
2nd annual Open House. Connect, Collaborate and Contribute
- Jamaica Today Open House
Hear program director Marc Prou speak about this exciting academic winter session program and how you can be a part of it.
- Undergraduate Open House Sets Attendance Record
Graduate Studies Showcase Is The Next Opportunity to Learn About UMass Boston Programs
- Excellence, Affordability on Display at UMass Boston Open House
The Princeton Review has said it again and again: UMass Boston is a great place to learn. On October 13, you can come see for yourself.
- UMass Boston’s Open House Draws Record Number of Attendees
A record 2,854 prospective students and their families attended UMass Boston's Open House on October 15, 2011.
- Public Safety Open House
Stop by the Department of Public Safety for refreshments, drawings, and giveaways.