- The Marble Collection Forms Partnership with UMass Boston
Publisher of the Massachusetts High School Magazine of the Arts to collaborate with UMass Boston students and staff.
- UMass Boston, Harvard Pilgrim Partner to Enhance Support for Nursing Students
Set Sail for Success commits $500k to assist students.
- UMass Boston Marks St. Patrick’s Day with New Partnership with the University of Limerick
UMass Boston and the University of Limerick celebrated St. Patrick's Day by signing a memorandum of understanding, formally launching a strategic partnership between the two universities.
- UMass Boston and New England Aquarium Partnership Strengthens Research Efforts
UMass Boston and the New England Aquarium launched a first-of-its-kind partnership recently to encourage even stronger research collaborations between the two institutions.
- Population Research Seminar Series: Overview of Qualitative Research
The Population Research Seminar Series wraps up the year with an overview of qualitative research.
- Population Research Seminar Series: Confidentiality: Ethical and Practical Aspects
Ethical and practical aspects of participant confidentiality; database architecture; and other forms of access control will be discussed.
- Population Research Seminar Series: Cancer Registries and Medical Record Review
Key topics to be covered: cancer registries - what they are, how they work, and how to access them; overview of medical record reviews and why they are useful.