Tag: Population Health
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Suzanne Leveille
College of Nursing and Health Sciences Professor Suzane Leveille will present.
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Providing Health Care in Rural Aldeas in Olancho
College of Nursing and Health Sciences Assistant Professor Lisa Kennedy Sheldon will present with PhD Nursing student Hermine Poghosyan.
- Student Spotlight: Julie Lynch
PhD Students attributes success to U56/U54 partnership between the College of Nursing and Health Sciences and Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Institute.
- Population Research Seminar Series: Overview of Qualitative Research
The Population Research Seminar Series wraps up the year with an overview of qualitative research.
- Population Research Seminar Series: Confidentiality: Ethical and Practical Aspects
Ethical and practical aspects of participant confidentiality; database architecture; and other forms of access control will be discussed.
- Population Research Seminar Series: Cancer Registries and Medical Record Review
Key topics to be covered: cancer registries - what they are, how they work, and how to access them; overview of medical record reviews and why they are useful.
- Student Spotlight: Dany Hilaire
PhD student makes progress towards doctoral degree; research article published in the Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing.
- Save the Date: PhD Student/Faculty Get Together
Join fellow students and faculty for an evening of socializing to mark the beginning of the new semester.
- Distinguished Scholar Lecture: Augustus A. White III, MD
Join us for our annual distinguished scholar lecture with Dr. Augustus A. White III, MD
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue with Jerry Cromwell
Join Dr. Jerry Cromwell for a dialogue entitled "Why Targeting Chronically Ill Patients for Disease Management is so Difficult: Modeling Regression to the Mean"