Tag: Post-disaster Reconstruction
- Post-Disaster Reconstruction Expert Delivers Major Papers at International Symposia in S. America
McCormack Grad School's Adenrele Awotona presents his research in Chile and Colombia.
- Post-Earthquake New Zealand, From “New Normal” to Sustainable Future
Emergency manager and business continuity planner Esther Newman shares stories of New Zealand's post-earthquake recovery and restoration at UMass Boston.
- McCormack Grad School Director Briefs Russian Delegation on Emergency Management
At Boston FEMA event, Professor Awotona shares expertise on post-disaster reconstruction with Russian ministers.
- Awotona Speaks at the National Conference on Science, Policy and the Environment
CRSCAD Director Adenrele Awotona lectures on disaster planning for urban slums at recent DC conference.
- UMass Boston Hosts International Conference on Rebuilding China, Japan after Disasters
Learn best practices in reducing the socio-economic impact of disasters on vulnerable communities in China
- Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Response and Sustainable Reconstruction International Conference
May 2014 international workshop explores the role of architectural, planning, and engineering education