Tag: Professional Development
- Master Class: Be the Change Maker
Learn how to lead change in your organization. This full-day workshop focuses on how to navigate organizational politics, communicate new ideas, build support and accomplish meaningful goals.
- Master Class: Career Growth Action Plan for 2017
It’s time to transform career development into a more fluid and adaptive process, using entrepreneurial strategies for success.
- Master Class: Leading Positive Change
Build your unique leadership strengths and learn the essential approaches, tools and first steps for leading positive change in your organization.
- Master Class: Creating and Implementing Strategy Amidst Change
Focus on strategy and organizational change in this full-day collaborative workshop that centers on identifying ways to leverage change to stimulate growth.
- Online Training Session: Free Your Rebel Thinkers
Join us for an Online Training Session to learn the value of your rebels as well as how to manage rebels so that they’re able to help your organization grow.
- Online Training Session: What’s Holding YOU Back in Business?
Join us for an Online Training Session to learn how to get unstuck, get laser-focused and create an action plan for success. Make this a year of action.
- Brain Science and Leadership
Dive into cutting edge information about neuroscience and learn to focus your attention and energy to maximize your productivity, capacity, leadership effectiveness and impact.
- Rapid Strategy Development: Moving from SWOT to SOAR
People commit to what they help create. Learn how to engage your workforce in ways that create a bold future vision, inspired action, commitment, and follow through.
- Case Study: Using Appreciative Inquiry to Enable Urban Renewal, Economic and Workforce Redevelopment
The Center for Collaborative Leadership understands that executives lead busy lives. That is why we developed an online training series. This academic year, we will focus on Appreciative Inquiry.
- An Appreciative Inquiry Approach to Resolving Conflict
The Center for Collaborative Leadership understands that executives lead busy lives. That is why we developed an Online Training Series. This academic year, we will focus on Appreciative Inquiry.
- CAPS and EMK Institute Offer Professional Development for Teachers
The College of Advancing and Professional Studies will continue its successful collaboration with the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate, hosting a second professional development session for teachers using the innovative Senate Immersion Module (SIM) this August.
- Eisenkraft Gets $3M Grant to Study Science Teachers’ Professional Development
The four-year study coincides with rare, notable changes to the Advanced Placement tests for biology, chemistry, and physics.