Tag: Public Policy And Public Affairs
- Gary Siperstein Named Professor Emeritus of Public Policy and Public Affairs
After 40 years of service at CPCS and the McCormack Graduate School, Chancellor Motley honors Gary Siperstein with professor emeritus title.
- CANCELED: Lifecycle Events and Their Consequences: Job Loss, Family Change, and Declines in Health
Join us for this Public Policy and Public Affairs research seminar featuring Kenneth Couch, a UConn economics professor.
- McCormack Prof Earns Prestigious DuBois Fellowship to Study the Education of Young Men of Color
Kudos to Public Policy Professor Mark Warren who will study the school-to-prison pipeline.
- Master of Public Administration: Celebrating Our Excellence Then and Now
Join Graduate Program Director Amy Smith and the faculty of the Master of Public Administration program to learn about our innovative work and to celebrate another year of academic excellence.
- Guest lecture: Comparative Global Public Administration
Join the McCormack Graduate School's Department of Public Policy & Public Affairs for a talk by Professor Frank Ohemeng, University of Ottawa.
- McCormack Researchers Earn Best Article Recognition from Public Administration Journal
The American Review of Public Administration honors Professor Amy E. Smith and doctoral student Karen Monaghan.
- UMass Boston Conference Explores a New Paradigm for Government
McCormack Graduate School co-hosts symposium on “Technological Innovation in Government: Toward Open and Smart Government.”
- March 2014 McCormack Graduate School Community Gathering
Please join us for our monthly community gathering for McCormack Grad School students, faculty, staff, and friends.
- McCormack Graduate School 2013 Annual Alumni Networking Celebration
Tis the season to celebrate with you
- McCormack Graduate School Community Gathering
Back from Kaduna
- Transportation for Growth and Sustainability: Investing in Our Region’s Future
FALL 2013 Public Service Symposium
- UMass Boston Professor Honored for Book on Community Organizing for School Reform
A Match on Dry Grass by McCormack Grad School’s Mark Warren acknowledged by prominent research association
- Welcome Back Community Breakfast
What's Brewing at McCormack? Join us for breakfast and find out!
- MGS Professor Michael Johnson Earns Grant to Improve Neglected Baltimore Properties
Decision modelling in urban redevelopment has the potential to improve social, economic, and public health indicators.