Tag: Public Policy Phd Program
- Public Policy Research Seminar: Propagating Civic Education Practice in Illinois
Felicia Sullivan presents study findings on how student populations and community contexts create complex educational ecosystems.
- Public Policy Research Seminar: Connections Between Unstable Housing and Unstable Schooling
Deirdre Oakley presents study findings on how the low-income private rental housing market in high poverty, highly segregated neighborhoods affect/shape the lives of families with children.
- “Just Imagine” Campaign Features McCormack PhD Student
Public Policy student Tanya Stepasiuk is one of five "Faces of UMass Boston" for new fundraising campaign.
- Public Policy Alumna Earns National Housing Research Paper Competition
McCormack Graduates School salutes Rachel Drew '14 for her award from the Housing Education and Research Association.
- UMass Boston Public Policy Student Chosen for Best Dissertation Award
Felicia Sullivan's dissertation was chosen among 20 nominations submitted throughout the United States.
- Exemplary Dissertation Earns Ghazal Zulfiqar the Public Policy Book Award
Zulfiqar wins convocation prize for research on microfinance in Pakistan.
- UMass Boston Student Earns Research Award to Study Construction Jobs for Women
Carolyn Arcand, who studies public policy at McCormack Grad School, earns research award from Department of Labor.
- Public Policy PhD Student Accepts Immigrant Integration Award on Behalf of Boston Nonprofit
Board member Ronald Marlow accepts E Pluribus Unum award for Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Association.
- Public Policy PhD Student “Burned the Midnight Oil” to Complete Degree in Four Years
Colombian student Danny Garcia takes home diploma and program's award for excellence.
- Public Policy Dissertation Proposal Defense on Gentrification in Jamaica Plain
Jennifer Douglas will present her research proposal on real estate actors and policies in this Boston neighborhood.