- UMass Boston Graduate Programs Rated Among Nation’s Best By ‘U.S. News and World Report’
UMass Boston graduate programs in nursing, education, and rehabilitation counseling have been ranked among the best in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report “Best Graduate School” rankings released today.
- QS TopMBA Ranks UMass Boston’s MBA Program No. 41 in North America
UMass Boston's MBA program moved up seven spots from last year's TopMBA ranking.
- UMass Boston MBA Ranked 48 in North America by TopMBA in the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report
The MBA program at UMass Boston was recently ranked 48 by the TopMBA QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2013/2014.
- UMass Boston’s Graduate Nursing Program Again Ranked No. 50 in Country
For the second year in a row, the U.S. News & World Report has ranked the University of Massachusetts Boston’s College of Nursing and Health Sciences graduate nursing program No. 50 in the nation.
- UMass Boston’s College of Nursing and Health Sciences Ranked No. 50 in Nation
UMass Boston's College of Nursing and Health Sciences ranks among the nation’s best nursing schools, according to U.S. News & World Report.