- NSCA-CPT Exam Prep Live (Jan. 27-28)
Looking to become a personal trainer? Qualified industry professionals will take you through the information as outlined in the Exam Content Outline and answer your questions in this 2-day clinic.
- NSCA Personal Training Prep Clinic (Jan. 27-28)
Looking to become a personal trainer? This NSCA-CPT Exam Prep LIVE Clinic is a comprehensive review of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully pass the certification exam.
- UMass Boston Athletics Participates in Helping Hands Gift Giving Celebration
Members of the community donated holiday presents, including clothing, toys, and books to over 80 children.
- Harbor Cruises Return for Summer 2013
Weekly lunchtime cruises departing from Fox Point Dock are free for students through September 30.
- UMass Boston Hosts 2.62 Mile Run/Walk for Marathon Victims
UMass Boston is inviting students, faculty, staff, and community members to participate in the UMass Boston Strong 2.62 Mile Run/Walk on Thursday to raise money for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings.
- 2012 Welcome Week Events: September 5
Learn about great employment opportunities on-and off-campus and intramural and recreation opportunities and join us for a graduate student reception.