Tag: Robyn Hannigan
- Marine Science Boston Harbor Cruise for HUBWeek
As a feature of HUBWeek, UMass Boston’s School for the Environment faculty will lead a Boston Harbor cruise during high tide focused on sustainability, marine life, and climate adaptation.
- UMass President’s Office Funds Three UMass Boston Projects
Faculty and Staff Receive $174,500 for UMass President's Science and Technology Initiative and Creative Economy Initiatives.
- Trustees Approve New School for the Environment at UMass Boston
The University of Massachusetts Boston today took a major step toward becoming a global leader in environmental research, education, and outreach, with the UMass Board of Trustees’s approval of a new School for the Environment.
- Adjunct Professor Climbs Volcanoes In the Name of Research
Thomas Darrah, an adjunct research assistant professor at UMass Boston's Environmental, Earth, and Ocean Sciences, has hiked volcanoes as part of his research.
- Hannigan to Chair International Consortium for Advancement of Hydrologic Sciences
"I am honored by my election to this position which will enhance our collective national and international environmental research and educational impact."