- Safety and Justice Dialogue: How Can We Reduce Violence
Come deliberate options for action towards building a stronger community and healthier interactions with police
- Rape Aggression Defense for Women (R.A.D.)
The Department of Public Safety will be conducting a FREE course: R.A.D. (Rape Aggression Defense) - a women's self-defense course, taught by UMass Boston Police Officers.
- Fire Safety Day at UMass Boston
The Environmental Health and Safety Office will have an information table in the Campus Center to mark National Fire Prevention Week. The Boston Fire Department will be on hand to answer questions.
- Orientation for Environmental Health and Safety Student Volunteers
The Environmental Health and Safety Office will be training new student members to help evacuate buildings during building alarms.
- October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month
National Domestic Violence Awareness Month provides an excellent opportunity for our campus to show support to the numerous victims that are among us.