Tag: Seminar Series
- UMass Boston Announces Speaker Lineup for Coasts and Communities Seminar Series
Richard Boone, one of three distinguished speakers invited by the School for the Environment and the Coasts and Communities IGERT program, kicks off the series on September 24, 2014.
- Coasts and Communities Seminar Series: The Changing Landscape of Graduate Education
Richard Boone, program director of the Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT) program at the National Science Foundation, will speak.
- Coasts and Communities Seminar Series: Forty Years of International Environmental Policy
Stanley Johnson, ambassador for the United Nations Convention on Migratory Species and author of 10 books on environmental issues, will speak on "Forty Years of International Environmental Policy."
- Coasts and Communities Seminar Series: Our Changing Coastline
Susan Avery, president and director of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, will speak on "Our Changing Coastline."
- U54 SSMC Monthly Scientific Seminar: November 2013
- U54 SSMC Monthly Scientific Seminar: September 2013
What is quality of life and how do we measure it?
- U54 SSMC Monthly Scientific Seminar: October 2013
Child-Reported Outcomes in Pediatric Advanced Cancer: Are They Helpful?
- U54 SSMC Monthly Scientific Meeting: February 2013
Join us for our second seminar of the year where we will be hearing about "How to Measure the Quality of a Medical Decision" from F. Jack Fowler, PhD of the Center for Survey Research.