Tag: Social Media
- Social Media Day: Getting Serious About Social Media
Learn how to How to develop a social media strategy that delivers measurable, positive, and sustainable results. Sponsored by the College of Management's Digital Media Lab.
- Social Media Day: Integrate Social Media Into Your Business Life
How can you use social media successfully without becoming consumed by it? How do you best balance effectiveness and efficiency? Get the answers at the Digital Media Lab's fifth social media day.
- UMass Boston Student Co-Founds Social Media Challenge for Alzheimer’s Research
UMass Boston student Casey Scarelli has co-founded a social media snow angel challenge to raise awareness and funding for Alzheimer’s research.
- Tweet, Pin, and Post Your Story at UMass Boston Social Media Night
Need to make your business stand out on social media? Marketing professor Werner Kunz and a panel of experts will tell you how at Social Media Night on September 25.
- Social Media Night: How to Tell Your Story with Digital Media
Learn how to use videos, photos, and other tools to make your story more effective at UMass Boston's 1st Social Media Night.
- UMass Boston to Host Fourth Social Media Day on May 14
Only 30 tickets remain for the event. $15 admission includes lunch, coffee, and afternoon breakout sessions.
- UMass Boston Hosts Panel of Social Media Experts
Representatives from Google, Hill Holiday, HubSpot, and more were on hand to answer the question, "What's next in social media?"
- Social Media: What’s Next?
Businesses need to identify social media trends early and devise a strategy accordingly. Join UMass Boston and experts from Google, HubSpot, and others to learn about the future of social media.
- First Social Media Workshop for the Local Business Community at UMass Boston
UMass Boston hosted its first social media workshop for the local community.
- CNHS Selected as One of the “Top 50 Most Social Media Friendly Nursing Schools for 2012”
Nursing-School.com has named UMass Boston's College of Nursing and Health Sciences one of the "Top 50 Most Social Media Friendly Nursing Schools for 2012."
- UMass Boston Students Help WUMB Radio Station to Engage Their Listeners
A team of UMass Boston students worked on a semester project to renew the social media activity of WUMB, a nationally recognized NPR folk and roots music radio station at UMass Boston.
- UMass Boston Students Assist Girl Scouts Through Social Media
Students in the College of Management developed a social media strategy for the Girl Scouts organization in a Boston-wide social media competition.