Tag: Social Policy
- John W. McCormack Reinvented Himself and National Social Policies
Professor Garrison Nelson delivers the annual Robert C. Wood Lecture on Public and Urban Affairs, a biography of our college namesake.
- Public Policy Research Seminar
Strategy Design for Community Response to Distress and Decline using Data Analytics
- UMass Boston Researcher Helps Give Massachusetts Nonprofits a Political Voice
Through this online survey, nonprofit leaders across Massachusetts have the opportunity to articulate the needs of their organizations and constituents
- UMass Boston Hosts Stand Against Racism Event
Panel discussion draws over seventy researchers, faculty members, students, and community members from across the Boston area
- MGS Professor Michael Johnson Earns Grant to Improve Neglected Baltimore Properties
Decision modelling in urban redevelopment has the potential to improve social, economic, and public health indicators.
- “Breaking the Silence of Extreme Poverty” Conference
Join us for this event cosponsored by the McCormack Graduate School's Center for Social Policy, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, and Office of Student Leadership and Community Engagement.
- Study by CSP Research Director Françoise Carré Shows Staffing Model Helps Low-Income Workers Succeed
The Center for Social Policy's unique take on the temporary staffing model is providing some low-income workers with an effective entry point into the labor market, while meeting the needs of employers.