- Big Weekend for Beacons Athletics Includes Two Titles and D3 Record
It was a big weekend for Beacons Athletics, as two teams won their conference titles and a freshman track star set a Division III record.
- Beacons Spotlight: Triple Threat Kirsten Morrison Named All-Conference
Last week, senior exercise and health sciences major Kirsten Morrison became the first UMass Boston Beacon to earn All-Conference honors in three sports: volleyball, basketball, and softball.
- Beacons Sports: Softball Pitcher, Men’s Tennis Ace Set Program Win Records
It was a big weekend for the Beacons, with two different Beacons setting program records for wins.
- Baseball, Softball Teams Earn First Wins of the Season on Spring Break Trip to Florida
Continuing an annual tradition, the Beacons softball and baseball teams have arrived in Florida for their first games of the season.
- The Week in Beacons Sports: Senior Volleyball Player Runs in 2014 Boston Marathon
Senior volleyball player Christine DuPuis finished the Boston Marathon in 5:57:39 on Monday. It was her first marathon.
- The Week in Beacons Sports: Women’s Softball Coach Picks up 100th Win
Softball Head Coach Natalia Ardagna has more wins than any previous Beacons softball coach.
- The Week in Beacons Sports (March 11-March 17)
The UMass Boston baseball and softball teams opened their 2013 seasons in sunny Florida as New England struggled to shake off winter.