Tag: Student Spotlight
- Grateful for the Experience: International Student Appreciates Opportunity to Study at UMass Boston
Keishiro Ota has made two significant decisions in the past few years that have shaped him: the first was to move to the United States, and then soon after, to transfer to UMass Boston.
- PhD Nursing Students Excel in Research and Scholarship
Student Spotlight: Mercy Kamau, Julio Toro, and Hermine Poghosyan
- Student Spotlight: Jodie Marcantoni
DNP candidate presented at two health care quality and patient safety conferences in the St. Louis area.
- Helene Fuld Trust Scholars Focus on Serving Underprivileged Populations
10 outstanding Baccalaureate Nursing students were selected out of a pool of 240 applicants.
- Student Spotlight: Julie Lynch
PhD Students attributes success to U56/U54 partnership between the College of Nursing and Health Sciences and Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Institute.
- Student Spotlight: Dany Hilaire
PhD student makes progress towards doctoral degree; research article published in the Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing.
- JFK Winner Alia MacPherson’s Speech at UMass Boston’s 43rd Commencement
This is the text of JFK Award Winner Alia MacPherson's speech to the University of Massachusetts Boston's Class of 2011.