Tag: Success Boston
- 2017 Spring Welcome Week Events: January 23
Join the Student Arts and Events Council during the intermission between classes for bowling at 11; Success Boston has a welcome reception at 3.
- 2016 Welcome Week Events: September 6
Stop by for a snack and a greeting from Chancellor Motley before swimming off to class. At 5:30 p.m., there will be a special reception for graduates of Boston Public Schools.
- Daring to Dream: From Selma to UMass Boston, UMass Boston to Selma
You're invited to join Success Boston and the Africana Studies Department for an historic discussion with Naomi King, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s sister-in-law.
- Time is Money: Renew Your FAFSA
Staff members from uAspire and UMass Boston will assist students in completing the 2015-2016 FAFSA from 1 to 3 in the Testing Center.
- Success Boston Initiative Welcome Reception
Welcome incoming students and celebrate the return and accomplishment of the current participants of the Success Boston Initiative.
- Maximize Your Financial Aid: Renew Your FAFSA Party
Staff members from uAspire and UMass Boston will assist students and their parents in completing the 2014-2015 FAFSA. Bring your most recent federal tax return, W-2 forms, and year-end pay stubs.
- UMass Boston, Roxbury Community College Receive Nearly $300K for New Coaching and Advising Program
UMass Boston and Roxbury Community College (RCC) received a $294,859 grant today, enabling the two campuses to partner on a new coaching and advising program.
- 2013 Welcome Week Events: September 3
Start the semester with a free snack before class. There will be a special reception for new and returning students who graduated from a Boston Public School at 5 p.m.
- Mayor Menino, Chancellor Motley Celebrate Success Boston at Kickoff Event
Success Boston students attend 36 Greater Boston colleges and universities, including UMass Boston.
- 2012 Welcome Week Events: September 4
Start the semester with a free snack before class, then come out and support the men's soccer team. Free hot dogs, hamburgers, and drinks are available for the first 100 spectators.