- New England Science Symposium
The New England Science Symposium (NESS) provides a forum for young scientists to share their biomedical and health-related research activities through oral or poster presentations.
- Biology Dimensions of Sustainability Winter Symposium 2017
The Biology Department at UMass Boston presents the Dimensions of Sustainability Winter Symposium 2017, titled Salt Marshes Under Stress: Current Trends, Future Scenarios.
- Youth to Youth Symposium: War and the Refugee Experience
Local area youth who have experienced being a refugee will share their experiences with other students
- UMass Medical School BaccMD Spring Symposium
Learn more about the BaccMD program
- Community Partnerships Forged, Strengthened at Annual UMass Boston Symposium
The event, hosted by the Office of Community Partnerships, connects the worlds of academia and civic service to create vital social programs inside and outside of Boston.