- NSF Grant to Fund UMass Boston Chemistry Education Research
Hannah Sevian has received a $2.5 million grant to help teachers foster a new kind of teaching and learning around chemistry.
- The Confucius Institute at UMass Boston Hosts 2015 Hanban Guest Chinese Teachers Training
The Confucius Institute at the University of Massachusetts Boston Hosts 2015 Professional Development Program for Guest Chinese Teachers from the Confucius Institute Headquarters
- CAPS and EMK Institute Offer Professional Development for Teachers
The College of Advancing and Professional Studies will continue its successful collaboration with the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate, hosting a second professional development session for teachers using the innovative Senate Immersion Module (SIM) this August.
- UTeach Program Expands to UMass Boston
The grant will help prepare teachers in STEM fields.
- UMass Boston and Wipro Team Up to Empower Science Teachers
20 teachers from five school districts joined the professional development program this spring.
- Eisenkraft Gets $3M Grant to Study Science Teachers’ Professional Development
The four-year study coincides with rare, notable changes to the Advanced Placement tests for biology, chemistry, and physics.