Tag: Timothy Shaw
- Faculty/Student Team Organizes Global Investment and Governance Conference
McCormack Grad School research team plans a two-day conference on economic diversification and development of Africa’s resources.
- Three McCormack Int’l Relations, Global Governance Scholars Publish Books
Books from Murphy, Parpart, and Shaw include reprints of two classics and a new edited collection on global governance.
- UMass Boston Joins Int’l Team to Collaborate on Qatar Economic Diversification
McCormack's Tim Shaw leads multiple-country, multi-continent economic project.
- UMass Boston Prof Edits New Book on Regionalisms for Development in Global South
Timothy Shaw, an expert on international political economy, edits a new book on comparative regionalisms
- McCormack Faculty Nominate Environmental Expert as Commencement Speaker, Honorary Degree Recipient
Gus Speth to be honored for his leadership, advocacy work, and commitment to environmental policy, including mentoring the next generation of scholars.
- New Global Governance and Human Security PhD Program to Commence this Fall
McCormack Graduate School welcomes an impressive inaugural cohort of doctoral students studying global governance and human security