Tag: Umass Boston
- BostInno: “Jill Macoska, UMass Boston Making Strides in Cancer Therapy”
BostInno visits the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy (CPCT), located in the new Integrated Sciences Complex (ISC).
- UMass Boston Joins Boston Learns Together Effort
The new educational coalition brings together 59 leaders from Boston’s nonprofit, cultural, higher education, business and philanthropic sectors.
- Convocation Speakers Call UMass Boston an Institution to Learn From
Yale professors praise UMass Boston, which Chancellor Motley says has become a national model for the diversity of its academic programs.
- Trio with UMass Boston Ties Will Run Boston Marathon
Students Steven Tashjian and Greg Fleming, and UMass Boston supporter Lauryn Field running Monday's 117th annual race to benefit cancer research, university programs.
- The Week in Beacons Sports (February 4-February 10)
New Program Records Set at Little East Conference/New England Alliance Indoor Championship
- Women’s History Month
Diversity Dialogue Series presented by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- If You’ve Been Missing “The Point”...
You're reading the first issue of The Point since Thanksgiving. So where have we been all this time?
- Science Awards Inquiry-Based Instruction Prize to Biologist Brian White
When Brian White was a child, his kindergarten teacher wrote in his student record that he would only talk to the other children if the topic was science.
- Professor Rachel Rubin Receives Chancellor’s Award for Distinguished Scholarship
American Studies Chair Receives Prestigious Award from the University
- ‘Joining the Brainstorm’: UMass Boston Hosts IDEAS Boston Conference This Month
UMass Boston adjunct professor Chico Colvard and 15 other leading-edge thinkers will share their biggest ideas at 2011 IDEAS Boston on Oct. 20.
- Graduates Encouraged to Make a Difference at 43rd Commencement Ceremony
The work has just begun for UMass Boston's Class of 2011. That was the message principal speaker Dr. Muriel Howard delivered.