Tag: University Hall Gallery
- Student Work in the University Hall Gallery Through May 25
Capstone '18, a group exhibition of student artworks made during the course ART 380, will be in the University Hall Gallery from May 8 through May 25.
- Opening Reception for Capstone ‘18
Capstone '18, a group exhibition of student artworks made during the course ART 380, will be in the University Hall Gallery from May 8 through May 25. The reception is May 8 from 1 to 3.
- Closing Reception and Panel Discussion for HARD: Subversive Representation
Artists’ talks will be presented by Janet Loren Hill, whose work is on view in HARD: Subversive Representation, as well as the artists in Castledrone's Object of Dread.
- Opening Reception for HARD: Subversive Representation
HARD: Subversive Representation will be in the University Hall Gallery from January 22 through March 9, with a reception on February 15 from 6 to 8.
- HARD: Subversive Representation in Harbor Gallery Through March 9
HARD: Subversive Representation is a group exhibition that brings together artworks from self-identified female artists who take different approaches to representing female subjects, often through subversive frameworks.
- Opening Reception for Current: Kenji Nakayama & Pat Falco
Current: Kenji Nakayama and Pat Falco will be in the University Hall Gallery from November 10, 2017 through January 5, 2018, with a reception on November 29 from 6 to 8.
- South Boston Artists Recreate Workspace in UMass Boston’s University Hall Gallery Nov. 10-Jan. 5
Artists Kenji Nakayama and Pat Falco are bringing elements of their studio space to UMass Boston's University Hall Gallery for an exhibition called Current, running November 10, 2017-January 5, 2018.
- Public Reception and Fundraiser for “Richard Yarde: Portraits”
"Richard Yarde: Portraits" will be on display in the University Hall Gallery from September 5 through October 27, with a reception and fundraiser on September 28 at 5 p.m.
- Opening Reception for OUT’SIGHT: Paintings by Sylvain Malfroy-Camine
The opening reception for OUT’SIGHT is Sunday, August 6 from 6 to 8 in the University Hall Gallery. The exhibit will remain on view through August 11.
- Special Exhibition: “Richard Yarde: Portraits”
Special Exhibition: "Richard Yarde: Portraits," curated by Carol G.J. Scollans, opens September 5 in the University Hall Gallery.
- OUT’SIGHT: Paintings by Sylvain Malfroy-Camine | On view: August 4th – 11th, 2017
OUT’SIGHT: pop-up exhibition at the University Hall Gallery
- Student Work on View through June 23 in the University Hall Gallery
The current exhibition in the University Hall Gallery, "Capstone '17," is made up of 39 artworks by 12 artists from Associate Professor Cat Mazza’s professional practices course, ART 380: Capstone.
- Opening Reception for “Capstone ‘17”
"Capstone ’17" is a group exhibition of student artworks made during the course ART 380: Capstone.
- Art Show and Concert
The curator of the art gallery will talk briefly about the installation process and open up the gallery for a walk through. The University Chamber Singers perform at 3:30 p.m.
- “Political Discourse”: Panel Discussion & Closing Reception
This panel discussion highlights the exhibition "Political Discourse," which focuses on politics, freedom of expression, and subversion in contemporary art.
- University Hall Gallery: “Political Discourse”
A group exhibition of political art and art made political by its context.
- John Joseph Enneking’s Boston Opening Reception
A Centennial Exhibition
- “Links and Lineage” Painting Now on Display at University Hall
New artwork on fourth floor of University Hall adds to Arts on the Point
- Why Now’s the Time: Artist for First University Hall Gallery Installation Talks Collaboration
Now’s the Time, the first-ever exhibit in the new University Hall Gallery, opens Thursday at 5 p.m. Artist Todd Pavlisko talks about his collaboration with UMass Boston and his inspiration in this Q&A.
- “Now’s the Time:” A Site-Specific Installation by Artist Todd Pavlisko
Artist Todd Pavlisko shares his artistic vision with the UMass Boston community.
- Opening Reception for “Now’s the Time:” A Site-Specific Installation by Artist Todd Pavlisko
Todd Pavlisko’s work—already often marked by a sense of play and adventure—comes to a fever pitch in “Now’s the Time.”