Tag: Workforce Development
- CSP Releases “Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership’s Family Self-Sufficiency Program Evaluation”
An innovative federal program to lift families out of poverty is being implemented more effectively in Greater Boston compared to nationally, according to fresh research.
- Family-Self Sufficiency Program Evaluation Report Release: Forum and Q&A
What happens when you combine housing stability, financial education and incentives, and educational and employment opportunities?
- Center for Social Policy Holds Event on Building Opportunities for Communities of Color
CSP convened an interdisciplinary panel of experts to gain stronger understanding of the need for integration between the workforce, housing, and community development arenas.
- College of Management Highlights Influence of Higher Ed on Workforce Development
The College of Management hosted and co-sponsored, along with the Boston Business Journal on Thursday, a breakfast discussion on the roles of higher education institutions, employers, and government entities have on workforce development.
- Center for Social Policy Receives $500K Grant
CSP receives $500,000 grant for “On Solid Ground: Building Opportunity and Preventing Family Homelessness in Massachusetts.”
- Building Opportunities for Communities of Color
Please join the Center for Social Policy for an important dialogue on economic security.
- Center for Social Policy Symposium Showcases Current Research
Attendees at CSP's annual symposium Center shared ideas and experiences relating to the root causes of poverty and family instability.
- The Mobility Project: Providing Opportunities for Our Kids
A pioneering approach to economic mobility, this new initiative works with community partners to improve economic opportunity in metro Boston.
- New Entrepreneurship Course at UMass Boston Provides Workforce Training
Because building a successful startup company requires more than just a good idea, the Entrepreneurship Center is offering a new sales and marketing class this fall.