Who We Can Help
The New England Pension Assistance Project serves Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Download our flyer.
The Illinois Assistance Project serves the state of Illinois.
Our pension lawyers and counselors can answer your pension questions, free of charge, on any private retirement plan, including:
- Traditional “defined benefit” pension plans
- Cash balance and other “hybrid” pension plans
- 401(k), 403(b), and 457 “defined contribution” plans
- Money purchase and other profit-sharing plans
We also help people with questions on government-sponsored retirement plans.
Request help if:
- you currently live or work in Illinois or the New England states, or if you lived or worked in these states while earning the pension; or
- if the company or pension plan is headquartered or has operations in Illinois or New England, or if it had operations in the region when the pension was earned.
If you are outside of our service areas, please visit the link below to see if there is a similar service available in your area. Currently, 30 states are served by a free pension-counseling program.
We have helped our clients retrieve over $54M
Learn more about pension, retirement,and investor issues.
Need help now?
Call 617.287.7307 (or toll-free: 888.425.6067).