Course Pass/Fail Option
- You can file for the pass/fail option through WISER at any time after your initial registration until the deadline.
- If you receive a grade of "F," it will count as a failure and against your cumulative average.
- If you successfully complete the course, you will earn a grade of "P" and the course will be counted toward your graduation requirements, but it will not affect your cumulative grade point average.
- Undergraduate students may take one course each semester on a pass/fail basis, up to a maximum of eight. (Mandatory pass/fail courses do not count toward this limit.)
- You cannot cancel a pass/fail choice after the deadline.
Please note: The requirements of your college, major, or program may not permit you to take certain courses pass/fail. Be sure to check with your college or program BEFORE you select the pass/fail option.