Course Withdrawal Option
Our Withdrawal Policy
- You may withdraw from any individual course.
- If you do so you will be given a grade of "W", which will remain on your record but will not affect your cumulative grade point average.
- You may register for the same course in another semester.
- You cannot withdraw from a course after the deadline.
- There are no refunds for course withdrawals.
If you do not attend classes, you will not be withdrawn automatically. Unless your instructor takes attendance and submits a grade of “NA” to the Registrar’s Office, you will receive a grade of “F” for the course.
To withdraw from a course, use the WISER system and follow the instructions.