Applying for Graduation
Undergraduate Students ONLY:
All graduating undergraduates must declare their intent to graduate by applying online through the WISER system.
Once you have applied for a graduation date, the Bursars office will bill you for the $200 commencement fee. This is a mandatory fee.
First, log into your WISER account and look under the academic tab in your student center to make sure all of the majors, minors, concentrations, and or tracks declared are correct. If the information listed is incorrect or incomplete, fill out the Change of Major, Minor, or Program of Study form, obtain the appropriate signatures, and submit it to the one stop center for processing. If it is correct then you can apply for graduation.
To Apply for Graduation:
- You must apply through WISER. Once logged in, select Academic Planning>Planner>Academics>Apply for Graduation.
- Click on the program you plan to graduate in and it will bring you to another screen.
- From the drop down menu select the term of your graduation. PLEASE NOTE: FALL=DECEMBER; SPRING=MAY/JUNE AND SUMMER =AUGUST. Click continue.
- On the next screen, select submit and, if you are eligible, to apply you will receive a message that you have successfully applied for graduation. If you are not eligible to apply, it will let you know and you will have to rectify the problem.
- Please print a copy of the confirmation for your records. (Print from a computer that will print the date on form.)
Graduate students apply for graduation by filling out the degree application form. Please select and print the proper form below. We strongly suggest that you print out an unofficial copy of your transcript to make sure all courses, grades and transfer credit are present. You can request an unofficial transcript through WISER.
Please submit the completed Degree Application to the Registrar’s Office by the degree deadline date. Once your degree application is approved, the Bursars office will bill you for the $200 commencement fee. This is a mandatory fee.
Graduate students must print the appropriate degree application form for their degree (listed below) and follow the instructions. Please note: Doctoral degrees are not awarded in August.
- General Graduate Degree Application for Masters, CAGS, EDS,MFA and Doctoral Degrees
- Clinical Psychology Master's Degree Application
- Clinical Psychology PhD Application
- Graduate Certificate Degree Application
- Master of Business Administration Degree Application
- Master of Science in Accounting Degree Application
- Master of Science in Finance Degree Application
- Master of Science in Information Technology Degree Application
- Master of Science in Information Technology Degree Application (Fall 2012 to Present)
- Master of Science in International Management Degree Application
- College of Management Second Degree Application
College of Nursing & Health Sciences Graduation Forms